Tuesday, January 15, 2013

With one look... I've returned at last

So I know its been a while (a long while in fact) however I think its time to post again and hope that this time I don't screw my life up again.

I sit here and reflect on everything that has happened since my last post and... well there has been a lot. In 2 days I turn 30 and you know what looking back on those 30 years all and all, I have had a good life. Ups and down yes but you know, doesn't everyone?. its been one hell of a rollercoaster and quite frankly I don't want to step off. Without these experiences in my life I wouldn't be who I am today and I LIKE who I am. I will continue to put people I love before me, however I believe I have grown a lot and I am now at a point where I will continue to choose what is best for me..... at times.

2013 is going to be an exciting year for me. I am working for an amazing organisation where I have been given an opportunity to work as part of a global project, I get to see my family for the 1st time in nearly 2.5 years. But most of all I will finally become Mrs Booth.

I have missed blogging and have made a promise to keep it up again. So please if you are still out there, watch this space.

Happy New year to you all xxx

Claire


No comments:

Post a Comment