Wednesday, August 31, 2011

"I'm not fat I'm big boned" part 2 or 3 or 4

So its true what Michelle from curves has told me Yes i am a seriel faller offer when it comes to weight loss and mgt. However after much soul searching I came to a conclusion 1. I wasnt in the right frame of mind for it and 2. i was bored of curves and needed a change. SOOOOoooo thats what I did. I quite curves in July and at the time i was back up to 82kgs :/ so not a great place to be after a year of "falling of the ladder and climbing back up again".

What am I doing now you ask me?? well since then I've basically started walking around 10k a day (weather/exhaustion permitting) AND i have picked up Theater Jazz for beginners at the Sydney Dance Company in The Rocks this seriously I love. Not only am I learning how to dance for Broadway shows which will come in handy for AMS but its so much fun AND its a great work out. I am loving it. So far we have done a routine for "Burlesque - Burlesque", "Push da Button - A Color Purple", "Footloose - Footloose" (my fave so far) , "lullabye on Broadway - 42nd St." and "Icarumba (sp?) - Show Boat". The last one is my least favourite so far, i was having the worst week and couldnt get anything right in the technique part of the class (turns, gallops leaps etc) then the instructor through that on us.. I found it hard to call it a beginners routine, it was quick and difficult, to top it all off i ended up not finishing the class cause i went and hurt my ankle. Next week he promises something from "thourilly (sp?) modern millie" so im seriously looking forward to that. hopefully my ankle will be better.

The other thing im doing is counting WW points again. im not going to class just doing it all myself at home with my calculator and a spreadsheet i created. As for weightloss after 6 weeks im down to 78.2kgs.. and have set myself a goal of 75kgs for when Pirates opens in November and 72kgs by christmas. Anything more will be a bonus.

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment