Monday, January 17, 2011

Another year older and somewhat wiser :)

So today is my 28th birthday I am offically now in my late 20's and as you do on your birthday you reflect on your years gone by. I can offically say having completed secondary school almost eleven years ago I still have no idea what I want to do in life, what career path I want to follow. I'm also sure I'm not alone there. But you know what it really doesnt bother me. I have worked with many people who spent 4-5 years studying in university amazing subjects where there are either little or no jobs in that field. Where did these people end up working in the bank with me. I dont regret not getting a degree in anything and I wouldnt change any decisions I have made in my life. They are the reasons I am here today.

I would never have guessed this time last year that I would be in this visa situation. Its taken me 7 months to make a decision that will invole me not spending all my time on Facebook. Since starting to write this blog (and  I know ive only writen 5 posts, I have been quite busy this past week to do more), my brain has completely switched its self on. I have had some amazing ideas and thoughts (usually at night time when im trying to sleep, note will need notebook by the bed). SOOOOoooo to get back to the point. Im going to try and write a book. no really, im serious, Ive spent the past few days coming up with plots and characters. ive spoke with friends about it and they love my idea. Im not looking to get a book published or anything I was never that good a writer. Its about achieving self-actualisation (am i using the right work here?)

So watch this space everyone :)

2 comments:

  1. Re writing; Copy cat. :p just joking! good luck with the book hun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it! i think this is a great idea, claire!!

    ReplyDelete