Monday, January 31, 2011

February Detox - Fundrasing

Today is the last day of January and im sure most of you are going where the hell did the month go? for me i welcome it cause apparently the world and its monther(including myself) have their birthdays in January. So after an alcohol infused month I have decided to take a break from drinking for the whole month of Feb and what better way to do it then to do it for charity. So today I signed up for Febfast: the following is borrowed from the febfast website explaining the fundraising:
"The funds raised through FebFast 2011 are earmarked for a variety of organisations working to prevent or reduce the impacts of alcohol and other drugs on young Australians "

I will keep you all updated on my fundraising. If you would like to donate please do so through the following link http://www.febfastfundraising.com.au/claire_king_5

I have a goal set of $500 please help me achieve it. Please pass on the world :)

Thanking you in advance

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment