Tuesday, February 1, 2011

FebFast - Day 1

So its day one of the no alcohol fasting and so far so good. Although in saying that I wouldnt normaly have had a drink at this time of the day and less often on a Tuesday. However I am here to report my fundraising aswell as my willpower (or what little I have). So far today I have actually turned down a drink from my brother. so Hurrah to me :). And believe me after the stress from neighbour from hell last night and having to speak to his real estate agent today I need one.

ok so onto the details you will see hopefully grow daily :)

Days of FebFast: 1
Days remaining: 27
Number of FastBreaks Purchased: 0 (and I am in for the fight so I will not be purchasing one of these which allow you to have a drink by donating. its cheating)
Number of times at pub drinking water: 0
Amount raised: $55
Amount to Goal: $445

Big shout outs go to RaRa and Julie who have sponsored me so far. Your faith in me is outstanding. Good luck to RaRa who is also taking part in FebFast. If you can do it then there isnt any excuse for the rest of us. hehe.. I kid I kid :p

You can donate here http://www.febfastfundraising.com.au/claire_king_5

Again thanks for your support

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment