Friday, February 18, 2011

FebFast - Day 18

Just over a week left can you believe it. The whole month is flying. I have had a bad week when it has come to sleeping. I dont know whether this is an effect of having not had alcohol in my system for a number of weeks or if it is something else. All I know is that i have been truely exhausted and the idea of a few drinks to help me sleep has been mentioned by a number of people. Who I will admit have forgot that I was doing FebFast. I quickly reminded them that I was on it to which they appologiesed :)

Days of FebFast: 18
Days remaining: 10
Number of FastBreaks Purchased: 0
Number of times at pub drinking water: 9
Amount raised: $430
Amount to Goal: $70

Shout out goes to the beautiful Leah.  I spent the day on tuesday hanging with Leah as she was recovering from a heart operation. We watched Rent and chatted and she insisted on me showing her how to donate. She kindly donated more then I expected but explained. That as she was in hospital the week before she saved money on food and shopping so she was giving it to the charity instead. What an amazing thing to do/say. I am truely touch. Thank you lovely xx

Just $70 left to go and 10 days for me to achieve it. Help me get that goal. remember all you have to donated is the cost of a drink or more if you want. It is a great charity. We all knew someone as a teenager or young adult that got heavy into drinking and drugs. These charities are there to give support and help them in their time of need. You can help too. Just by clicking the link and donating.
http://www.febfastfundraising.com.au/claire_king_5

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment