Friday, February 4, 2011

FebFast - Day 4

I am proud to say that I survived yesterday. I didnt cave. I did not have any alcohol. In fact I had an amazing thought. I can have non- alcoholic ginger beer. All the taste of the alcohol kind but without the hangover. So I went up to The Newington Inn with Matty, who as you know has had the week from hell so that he could have some much deserved beers and I had my ginger beer in a Schoolner glass.

I would also like to report that today I sat in kellys with all the crew and also drink ginger beer of the non alcohol kind. Im loving it. I think with water and the ginger beer I can survive this month.

Days of FebFast: 4
Days remaining: 24
Number of FastBreaks Purchased: 0
Number of times at pub drinking water: 3
Amount raised: $260
Amount to Goal: $240

Shoutouts today go to:
the wonderful drewsepts aka Kristen and Drew who have donated all the way from C'Bus Ohio. I really appreciate your donation guys. You are seriously the most awesome couple. after myself and Matty of course.
The woman with as very kind heart Noreen. Donating all the way from San Fran. Like myself unemployed and still found a little in her purse to donate to my cause. you are seriously amazing.
Last but not least. I am deeply touched and shocked at the generousity of one Matt Curley. I cannot believe you have that much faith in me. But also Dom aswell. we are so blessed to call you a friend and have you in our lives. Thank you Thank you Thank you xxxx

I'm half way there. If you fancy helping me reach the rest of my goal click the link now.
http://www.febfastfundraising.com.au/claire_king_5

Once again thank you everyone for your donations so far and the faith you have bestowed in me. I greatly appreciate it.

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment