Monday, February 14, 2011

FebFast The half way mark :)

So today is Valentines Day. But not only is it Valentines Day, today signafies the middle of  FebFast. I am still feeling great and have succeded in getting through my second weekend without Alcohol. I am actually enjoying not drinking Alcohol and I really think that this month is seriously going to help me cut down over all. Im going to leave it short today. After having such a great weekend with Matty. Im feeling rather lonely today.

Days of FebFast: 14
Days remaining: 14
Number of FastBreaks Purchased: 0
Number of times at pub drinking water: 8
Amount raised: $380
Amount to Goal: $120

Todays shoutout goes to Erin, also the winner of the best Canadian award in my books. Thank you for your support hun. You are a rock in times of need. xx

Donate and get a shoutout click the link. only a little way to go http://www.febfastfundraising.com.au/claire_king_5

Happy Valentines Day to all you couples out there and keep up the good work to my FebFast friends.

Claire

1 comment:

  1. :) Just cannot wait to visit you.

    Congrats on the half-way point... you're almost there! Also, congrats on the musical. Very exciting stuff! We all knew you'd get in. -Erin xo

    ReplyDelete