Thursday, February 3, 2011

FebFast - Day 3

Day 3 of no alcohol and  let me tell you not having a drink last night was hard cause boy did I deserve/need one. After spending an hour and a half at Marrickville Police Station reporting our fears regarding our N.F.H and having to keep talking about the previous two nights and giving statments. Being told to take an AVO out etc... was all too stressful. Thankfully I didnt break. Matt had a drink and I had water. So that was 2 actions of will power in 1 day. so proud of myself. Oh and I actually had a nights sleep uninterupted by N.F.H for the 1st time in ages.

Then that takes me to today. Thursday is usually a day where I would have a few drinks with friends at kellys for trivia. With the heat that I cant bare anymore. The fact that I hurt my back yesterday at curves meant I couldnt go to Zumba today. Im still exhausted cause one good nights sleep doesnt make up for weeks on none. Lets just say im somewhat cranky and I could really go with an ice cold pint of Cider. :(
Thankfully I have no money so I cant give in to that urge right now. Tonight when Matt gets paid may be a different story. Will I give in 3 days into my pledge or will I prove to myself I still have some will power left in me. Heres hoping. Find out tomorrow.

Days of FebFast: 3
Days remaining: 25
Number of FastBreaks Purchased: 0
Number of times at pub drinking water: 1
Amount raised: $130
Amount to Goal: $370

Todays Shoutout goes to the truely amazing Naomi. To whom I am very lucky to have in my life. I know you couldnt afford the donation and it means more to me that you have kindly supported me to reach my goal. Hopefully I wont ruin your faith by slipping and having that Cider. Oh and I will totally be taking you up on those Mocktails... When am I invited :)

Don't know where to donate click the link.
http://www.febfastfundraising.com.au/claire_king_5

Thanking you in advance
Claire

1 comment:

  1. Love Nomes! Claire, whenever you think about having a drink, remember that you'll be letting her down.

    ReplyDelete