Wednesday, February 2, 2011

FebFast - Day 2

I am reporting to you today from Kellys on King. Thats right its a pub. I am here due to the fact that I wasnt feeling very safe at home due to neighbour from hell(NFH). However before you think I have caved on the second day. I am drinking pints of water. I will not let NFH drive me to drink. Who knew I had that will power.. WOO.. go me :)

Tally for today is as follows

Days of FebFast: 2
Days remaining: 26
Number of FastBreaks Purchased: 0
Number of times at pub drinking water: 1
Amount raised: $110
Amount to Goal: $390

Todays Shoutouts go to:
My Auntie Bernadette who left an Anon donation on my page but her name came with the email letting me know I have received a donation. I have now outed you. mwahahaha
Secondly to my wonderful future mother-in-law Lynn. As always thank you for your generosity, kindness and support.

Once again thank you to everyone for your support. If anyone else wishes to donate click the link
http://www.febfastfundraising.com.au/claire_king_5

Claire

1 comment: