Monday, February 28, 2011

FebFast - The Last Day :)

Huzzah!!!! Its the last day of FebFast and seriously this month has flown by. I wanna thank everyone for all their support throughout the month and for the donations. I am $25 off my target. So I your still wanting to donate dig deep into your purses/wallets/pockets and donate what you can.

Days of FebFast: 28
Days remaining: 0
Number of FastBreaks Purchased: 0
Number of times at pub drinking water: 14
Amount raised: $475
Amount to Goal: $25

The shoutouts for this week go to Jax who generously donated to me when I was sitting in the pub with everyone drinking water. To the awesome Jayne thank you for your kindness and support throughout the month. Last but not least to the wonderful Brian(his is the completely anon donation on my page), thank you thank you thank you, He is meant to be saving to come visit in October but could still could find a few dollars for the cause.

If you wanna donate and help me reach my goal by the end of the day click now http://www.febfastfundraising.com.au/claire_king_5

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment